in
< New to Homeschooling? 
< Homeschooling Resources 
< About Us 
< Contact Us 

Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

Edumecate - A site for homeschoolers by homeschoolers

Last post 06-08-2012 12:05 AM by transcribe. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-04-2011 9:12 PM

• ssk25
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-05-2011
    • Posts 1

Edumecate - A site for homeschoolers by homeschoolers

Hi,

Over the last few years, I’ve seen a lot of homeschooling moms struggle to find the right educational resources for their children. So we at Edumecate have decided to create a site that will bring all the educational resources out there for homeschoolers to one place, without having to search through thousands of locations online. It will allow you to benefit from the combined experience of homeschooling parents everywhere.

As we are creating the site, we would love it if you could visit, and:

1) Sign up by simply providing us your email address. You will be notified when the site is completed and can then become one of our beta users. This will allow you to be one of the first to reap the benefits. (Your email address will be kept completely confidential.)

2) Let us know what is important for you by clicking on the "Feedback" button on the right hand side of the site. That way we can make sure we are addressing your problems as we are building the site.

So please visit us at www.edumecate.com and help us build a solution that will serve you and the entire homeschooling community.

It is a completely free service.

• 06-07-2012 1:33 AM In reply to

Re: Edumecate - A site for homeschoolers by homeschoolers

800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away free. Your website is very well designed and I love seeing website that understands the value of providing a quality resource for free. It’s the old what goes around comes around routine. I'll definitely sign up for the site for the updates.

• 06-08-2012 12:05 AM In reply to

• transcribe
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-06-2012
    • Costa Mesa, CA
    • Posts 2

Re: Edumecate - A site for homeschoolers by homeschoolers

Thank you for the information. I was looking for such a community.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Home School, Inc 2007