Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

Please help with my science fair project

Last post 07-27-2012 2:44 AM by littlemillennium. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-05-2011 9:30 AM

Please help with my science fair project

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}

My name is Serena Nicoll. I am doing a science project investigating how students from different types of schools understand conservation of mass and volume. I am asking for your help in two ways.

First, can you and your children ages 9 and older please take a survey? To fill out the survey, please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L77RJKX .

Second, can you please share this post so that everyone will see it? I am trying to get as many people from around the world to take this survey as possible. If everyone takes the survey and tells their friends, I will have a really great study! Thank you so much for your support!

• 06-05-2012 8:19 AM In reply to

Re: Please help with my science fair project

As a science teacher, I often find great ideas on http://www.experiland.com for my students. They have fun science experiments for grades K-8 to do at home. Good luck!
  • 06-06-2012 9:16 AM In reply to

• 07-27-2012 2:44 AM In reply to

Hi serena, I'll definitely share this post with my all friend. Now i'll just take a survey and will let you know about my review.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Home School, Inc 2007