in
< New to Homeschooling? 
< Homeschooling Resources 
< About Us 
< Contact Us 

Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

Online Curriculum

Last post 05-30-2012 2:43 AM by littlemillennium. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-27-2011 5:19 PM

Online Curriculum

We are in the process of looking for a good online curriculum for our 9th grader. I'd like the option to choose her course work. Any suggestions? I tried Monarch last year, but she was frustrated with the lack of teacher/ human support. We looked at Keystone, but I am wondering if it is worth the expense.
  • 03-11-2011 1:07 PM In reply to

Re: Online Curriculum

Have you checked with  www.homelifeacademy.com ? They allow you to choose your own curriculum.

• 05-30-2012 2:43 AM In reply to

Re: Online Curriculum

800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} I was looking out for information on this since quiet a long time and I landed to one wesite which is updated with its 9th grade curriculum with some advance courses. I just loved it. They have good staff also. It helped me a lot. Hope it will work for you also. Just go n check this website and let me know how is it?

http://coursecatalog.thecambridgeacademy.org/cambridgeninthgradecourses.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Home School, Inc 2007