in
< New to Homeschooling? 
< Homeschooling Resources 
< About Us 
< Contact Us 

Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

Real Science 4 Kids

Last post 09-04-2012 2:26 AM by cooljessica. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-12-2010 12:14 PM

Real Science 4 Kids

I've been looking @ this RS4K. Can anyone give me some personal experience with this curriculum//--Like, it looked like the PreLevel 1 was for Grades 1-3 all combined together. Did you have any concerns about that? My child would be using it for Grade 3 and I don't want it be "too young" for her. I've only heard good things about RS4K. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank-You. Karis

Filed under:
  • 07-12-2012 4:15 AM In reply to

Re: Real Science 4 Kids

Real Science 4 Kids Pre-Level 1 is designed to introduce kids to foundational science in grades K-3. Level 1 covers the basics of chemistry, biology, and physics; the three courses together provide a full year of science for kids in grades 4-6. Upon completion of this set the students should be able to answer questions such as: What is an atom? What is a molecule? What is a pure substance and what is a mixture? What are the parts of a plant or an animal? How do we classify living things? What is inside a cell? What is energy and how is it converted between its various forms? What is force and work? What is an electromagnet?
  • 09-04-2012 2:26 AM In reply to

Re: Real Science 4 Kids

Real Science for Kids is for kids at Pre Level - 1.Real Science will help in learning and getting knowledge about science at the basic level.In a way, children will have a good knowledge about the subject. Topics like molecules, atome are other chemical compounds are discussed in Real Science, which helps students to gather information which they can utilise for their future studies.
    http://www.1to1tutor.org
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Home School, Inc 2007