Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

Bob Basso summoned to the White House?

Last post 03-30-2009 8:00 AM by debinri. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-29-2009 9:36 PM

• MiaZ
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-17-2009
    • Posts 150

Bob Basso summoned to the White House?

I'm not saying this is fact.  Sometimes bloggers tend to be a little...overzealous in their reporting!  Smile  

However, intimidation and slander seem to be a theme with this administration.  They are STILL going after Sarah Palin, filing numerous lawsuits for "ethics violations" against her as late as this year.  They are clearly out to destroy her.  The same goes for Rush Limbaugh.  Not telling you it's time to panic...just be aware.  I hope you can view these videos.  One was not loading properly when I test viewed it a few minutes ago.  I had uploaded it to my blog, and the first one was working but the second wasn't.  If you can view them, pass them around because there's no telling how much more time we have to view them before they're taken down. 

These videos by Bob Basso - "We the People Stimulus Package" and "The Second American Revolution" - are hugely popular on YouTube with over three million views.   It's funny, because it just sounds like good advice to me and I have seen many more videos that are highly more radical than his.  I think it's the popularity thing.  He's more popular than the President or Congress? - lol

Word on the web (many sources) say Mr. Basso has been "invited" to the White House to discuss the "disturbing nature" of his videos.  I would say the video put out by Organizing for America is FAR more disturbing than Mr. Basso's.  I wonder if BO will be wearing a fedora and ask Mr. Basso if he would like to be fitted with some concrete shoes and sent for a swim in the Potomac?

• 03-29-2009 9:43 PM In reply to

• MiaZ
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-17-2009
    • Posts 150

Re: Bob Basso summoned to the White House?

Here is a source for the story of Bob Basso.   She sites a couple of other sources in her article.

An Excerpt:

This is the wildest. Remember the video I ran of that great patriot telling folks to protect the constitution and take back America? Obama calls this disturbing, perhaps because he is disturbed.  "It will be interesting to see if Basso accepts Doyle's invitation, or whether Obama's intimidation will force Basso into keeping his mouth shut and taking down the videos.

"Obama and his cronies have shown that intimidation of American citizens is a core value. Remember Saul Alinsky's Rule 9: 'The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.' Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist."

From WND:

• 03-30-2009 8:00 AM In reply to

Re: Bob Basso summoned to the White House?

I will be very dissappointed if he does take them down.. I haven't had the chance to watch them all but what I have watched is VERY inspiring...

Debi

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Home School, Inc 2007