in
< New to Homeschooling? 
< Homeschooling Resources 
< About Us 
< Contact Us 

Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

Pen Pals.

Last post 09-28-2012 5:40 AM by cooljessica. 23 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-29-2009 11:06 AM In reply to

• nysnys
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-29-2008
    • Posts 4

Re: Pen Pals.

Your daughter can write to emdancer1997@aol.com and she'll get a reply soon.
  • 06-24-2011 3:34 PM In reply to

do you still have 6th grade students looking for penpals? My daughter is 12 and lives in the UK. She is looking for a homeschool penpal. Her interests are reading, football (soccer) and computer games. Can you get back to me? Julie.

• 06-24-2011 10:22 PM In reply to

My son, Jason, will be entering 6th grade soon, homeschool. He is interested in a penpal--his interests are football and anything football related. He likes computer games and video games--especially if they are football! We are American, but live in India.
  • 07-19-2011 1:29 PM In reply to

Hi Julie-My daughter is entering the 6th grade and lives in the USA. She is 11 and enjoys reading, dance, music, computer games, and loves taking care of her dog. She has recently shown interest in finding a pen pal. Darlene :)

• 07-20-2011 4:07 AM In reply to

Hello Darlene, Niamh would like to write to your daughter. How would she like to do this; by letter or e-mail? Or both? Our e-mail is les.sheppard@fsmail.net your daughter can contact Niamh via this e-mail address.

Best wishes,

Julie

• 12-05-2011 3:15 AM In reply to

Hello Tammie,

We have been  home-schooling for about 2 yrs. My daugther is interested in having a penpal, or email pal she says. She will be truning 10 this week. To her it doesnt matter if her penpal is a boy or girl just as long as they are close to her age. Oh and she said to write  that she is not all girly. You might ask your sons if they would like to have her write to one or both of them, or we can write to one another as wel. MaryLee

• 08-05-2012 7:43 AM In reply to

• kmcmac
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-05-2012
    • Posts 1

Hi MaryLee,

I have a nine year old daughter who is also not a girly girl and would be very interested in a pen pal if she hasn't found one yet.

Kathie

• 09-28-2012 5:40 AM In reply to

Hi,

I am not very sure about pen pal service that can involve homeschoolers. However, you can have a look at www.homeschoolnewslink.com.This site might be of some help to you.

http://www.1to1tutor.org
  • 09-28-2012 1:54 PM In reply to

I have a daughter as well! She is 10! We are looking for a written letter penpal. Thank you! Anne
Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
Home School, Inc 2007