in
< New to Homeschooling? 
< Homeschooling Resources 
< About Us 
< Contact Us 

Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

Making a list and checking it twice!

Last post 10-09-2008 4:52 PM by hsisue1. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-01-2008 3:01 PM

Making a list and checking it twice!

We at Home School Inc. are looking ahead to the next version of PER.  We're creating a list of potential enhancements to our planner.  What features do you find most useful?  What features would you like to see added that would make the planner a better tool for you?  Please let us know!

~hsisue

Filed under: , ,
  • 10-08-2008 9:52 PM In reply to

Re: Making a list and checking it twice!

Oh, this program has so much potential! What I would appreciate is: 1. A version that would work on my Mac! I would definitely buy the full version if it would run w/o BootCamp/Parallels/Fusion. 2. Better printing options. I wish that I could control the fonts and sizes for each child. I wish that I could control the columns and widths for the different reports. I wish that I could control the margins - especially the left margin so that I could hole-punch for the binders without cutting into the text. 3. Flexible weeks. This year our Day 1 is Saturday. I'd love to be able to have the calendar display differently, or label things with day numbers instead of the day. I use this program and love it. Thanks so much for what you have done.
  • 10-09-2008 4:52 PM In reply to

Re: Making a list and checking it twice!

So glad you are enjoying PER.  Thank you so much for you wonderful suggestions.  We appreciate the feedback.

Happy Homeschooling

~hsisue1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Home School, Inc 2007