in
< New to Homeschooling? 
< Homeschooling Resources 
< About Us 
< Contact Us 

Homeschool Community

The site for all your home school needs

course time allotment does not show up anywhere after inputting

Last post 08-26-2013 9:03 AM by cindybogner. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-26-2013 9:03 AM

course time allotment does not show up anywhere after inputting

Hi,

I've read this forum going back to 2007 and it appears that people had problems with entering the time slots for course work and then having it disappear into thin air.  The replies suggested this would be addressed in upgrades.  It is now 6 years later.

The data entry in the course details section would prompt you if you had the wrong time (example:  if you input pm in the start and am in the finish), so it seemed important.  I used this feature to make sure I did not have time overlaps, etc. and to be able to look at a schedule for the day or week or month and see when the assignment is supposed to be completed; not only for me but for my daughter.  Not having it sort of makes a calendar useless.  Am I missing something?  Please tell me I am because I just spent the last two hours inputting our courses for this coming semester.

I used this program at the end of last year to basically generate report cards (which I loved), but for actually using as a daily planner, if the times are not available, I might have to switch.  Thank you so much for any information you can provide.

Cindy Bogner

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Home School, Inc 2007